People I Want to Punch in the Throat by Jen Mann

People I Want to Punch in the Throat: True(ish) Tales of an Overachieving Underachiever - Jen Mann

I received an email earlier this past week from a book site that I honestly cannot remember the name at the moment that I am writing this and saw this book front and center. I was very intrigued by the title, because honestly, who hasn't wanted to punch someone in the throat. I then promptly bought this book and read it in a span of about two days. BEST TWO DAYS OF MY LIFE!!

What stories this book has to behold. They will make you laugh, cry, cry while laughing, and just make you want to read her other books. Or at least they did me. Okay, so I have the emotional range of a Q-tip when it comes to books, but if I didn't, I really would have cried while laughing.

My favorite story was the one about garage sales. Anyone who has done enough garage sales will nod their heads in understanding when reading that one.

I will definitely be checking out this author's other books, because I cannot wait to see what other stories will come up.