Differential Equations by Julian Iragorri and Lou Aronica

Differential Equations - Julian Iragorri, Lou Aronica
I love a good book that can sweep me away to far off places. To times that I would never be able to go to otherwise. So when I decided to read Differential Equations, I was hoping for a book that would do just that. I was not disappointed in the slightest.

Each character in this story is connected. However, the way in which they are all connected is gradually revealed throughout the entirety of the story. The reader is given small facts that are similar in each story, enough to make one speculate, and ultimately are not really told the true connection between them all until almost the very end. But what a beautiful end it is.

There is a review printed on the back of the book that states, "Like eating a fresh lime sorbet with saltwater in your (sex-tousled) hair." - Smallgood Hearth
And what an accurate description. I mean, I don't even have to use my own words for this review. I could just quote that, and it would sum my feelings up in one glorious sentence. This book refreshed my mind. It left me feeling as if I had just come out of a long meditation period, and my problems were gone with the turn of the last page.
This novel is a phenomenal read. It is a book that I could never get tired of reading. This wonderful book, with its natural beauty, has got to be one of the best I have read this entire year.