Hive & Heist by Janine A. Southard

Hive & Heist (The Hive Queen Saga) (Volume 2) - Janine A. Southard

The story just gets better every time a new book comes out.

Rhiannon and her Hivemates are really feeling the pressure in this one. Everyone is starting to go their separate ways on this new station. They are starting to act as individuals rather than a whole. But considering what we also find out about this mysterious identity connected to all the missing Queens, and why, in fact, he or she is doing this, their actions might not be all that unusual. The unyielding devotion a Hive has for its Queen could very well be man made, and the fact that Rhiannon and her own Hive are not conventional could very well have saved them without their knowing it.

We are introduced to a few new characters in this, one of which I absolutely adore. A Ranger named Melissa. Now, Melissa only meets the group because she decides to hire Gavin, but she begins to form a connection to them that will most likely save her own life.

While the first book was absolutely amazing, this second book was more so. This part of the story brings so much to the table, and things are starting to come together. With a plot to steal what is theirs, a search for a murderer, and a play which almost gets cancelled, this is my favorite in the saga so far. I cannot wait for what is next.

This book is so worth the read. It is fast-paced and dramatic and just absolutely gorgeous.