Lover, Divine by A. Star

Lover, Divine (Mythos: Gods and Lovers #1) - A. Star, Mia Darien, Regina Wamba

WHEW!! This book is hotter than the God Apollo himself, if I do say so. It contained some steamy scenes that must surely need a warning label. But besides that, it had some wonderfully written characters that had so much depth to them. Not just our two lovers, the main characters, Liam and Siobhan, but the rest of the characters had a pull to them that made me just want to know more about each and every one. More specifically...Siobhan's friend, Vicky.

Okay, so for those of you reading this review and considering whether or not to read the book, let me explain a little about Vicky. Everyone has that friend, you know, the one who is crude and rude and speaks their mind with no thought of what is actually coming out. Or maybe they know what they are saying, it is just a matter of not really caring what people might think because that is just who they are. The friend that you would love to death no matter what they did, because there is just something about them that makes your day. That is Vicky. She has got to be my most favouritest character in this ENTIRE book. Besides Liam and Siobhan themselves. She made me laugh so many times, even when things were getting a bit more serious near the end, and I could tell that she would do anything for Siobhan, even if it meant risking her own life.

Also, I have to say that I love any book that starts out with music. Being a musician myself I can appreciate the whole orchestral aspect to the story. I love the Liam and Siobhan initially kind of bond over their shared love for music, even if Siobhan would scoff at this comment. It just kind of makes them seem more right for each other.

I totally cannot wait for the second book in this series, because there is more in store. That totally gives me chills saying it...SECOND BOOK! Ah! I am kind of freaking out right now, because I cannot wait until the second book comes out!!!

Read this!! It will definitely make your day, or night, or midafternoon, or whenever you decide to pick it up. I absolutely adore this author now and am immediately going to go and pick up the Oracles of Delphi series...like right now...BYE!!